Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun!








On Saturday afternoon, we had nothing to do but enjoy our new backyard. We bought Aiden a kiddie swimming pool and I was excited to test it out. Jesse almost had a hernia blowing the thing up but he got it done and filled with water. Aiden got his swim trunks on and didn't know what he was in for. I got him in the pool without any screaming, crying or grabbing for my hair and I finally settled into the lounge chair to enjoy the sun when...Aiden started screaming. When I looked over he was crying and grabbing his stomach. When I looked closer there was a black ant crawling up his torso. I brushed it off and examined the damage. I felt so bad when I discovered that the thing had bit him three times. Luckily, he got over it quickly and enjoyed the rest of the time outside.

1 comment:

Telisse and Kade said...

Kade loved looking at these..... Lawn looks great! were loving ours too. Slept on the tramp Monday night!