Monday, July 7, 2008

The Cake






For Tracy's birthday I wanted to do something nice. So, I decided that I would bake her a cake and decorate it nice. I bought all the fancy tools one needs to decorate a cake nice and started Saturday morning... I finished it two hours later. Who would have thought that decorating a cake would be so daunting. I had frosting and food die (food coloring is not the proper term) all over my hands, arms, and all down the front of my shirt. The temperature in the house wasn't exactly freezing so in the middle of the frosting fiasco the sides started to slide down to the bottom. If anyone knows me, they would know that this is not okay, BUT I didn't have a choice, it had to stay that way. Tracy loved the cake (the decorations and eating it too!). Happy Birthday to Tracy!

1 comment:

Telisse and Kade said...

Way to Go MARTHA junior!