Monday, July 28, 2008

Aiden's First Birthday!


Starting out- getting the feel.

A little messy...

A little more messy...

A lot messy...

Done.


The Radio Flyer Retro Rocket.


This is Aiden's cake (not sure why the picture is rotated, sorry...)


This is the cake I made for everyone at the party!

Oh boy did we have a great time! Aiden had a monkey birthday party for his first birthday and we had a ball. The weekend was pretty exciting. I started on Thursday after work and didn't stop until Saturday night after the party was over. I made two monkey cakes- one for Aiden to eat and play in and one for everyone else. Watching Aiden eat his cake was hysterical. He wasn't sure what to do at first but once he tasted that frosting he was in it and eating it like crazy. About 5 minutes into it he got an itch on his face and rubbed frosting all over. Uncle Cam got involved and helped him out a little. I think he might of enjoyed it a little more than Aiden but who knows. He got some fun toys- mostly stuff that moves. Jesse and I got him the radio flyer rocket. He's not sure what that is about just yet but I am sure he will figure that one out too.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow looks like the little guy had a good time!

Dunn Family said...

Amanda, you are so talented. Both of the cakes are soooo cute! Aiden is such a little cutie. I love the pics.

Grogan Clan said...

Oh my heavens girl your little man is so damn cute.. He looks alot like his mommy, Blue eys and all girl you are going to be chasing girls away like crazy he is just to cute. I am glad to see he had a good first birthday they are allways the best... love Kelly