Monday, July 14, 2008

Slide...


To me, this picture is perfect. Not just because
Aiden is in it but because it captures the moment
just the way it was. Jesse actually took
it.




I do not know what this face is about but every
time I look at it, it makes me giggle.




Me and Aiden- went down the slide together.

On a hot summer evening we took a walk to the nearest elementary school where they have a fun playground for Aiden to play on. We usually go to the Layton park but it is always crowded. We had a blast taking Aiden down the twirly slide and we even tried having him go down the little kid slide by himself. Like most things in life, he wasn't too sure about it the first time around, however, once he did it a few times he loved it. I just love these pictures of him.

1 comment:

Telisse and Kade said...

Its called the nose crinkle..... or the Cam look. Way cute pictures!