Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I believe the term is "Twi-Hard"

I was getting my hair cut las Friday and my hairdresser tells me that she went to see the new addition to the Twilight saga "New Moon" last night. That seems normal considering that a lot of people did go and see it the night before...however, we are talking about the movie and the girl next to us says that she went and saw the movie twice (yes...two times) last night. My hairdresser proceeds to tell her that she was sooooo lucky to see it twice and then looks at me and says "she is a die hard." I then said, "I believe the term is "Twi-Hard." I can't say much about it considering I have been a little obssessed since seeing the movie then reading all four books in a period of about three weeks and then purchasing tickets for New Moon about three months in advance. I did go and see the movie on Friday and grinned and beared the crowds. In the end of it all I thought it was worth it and worth the wait.

No comments: