Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow fun


Grandma and Aiden


Aiden did not like the snow or his coat or his boots.

Mom and Aiden- before the snow.


Putting the snow pants on. Way too much work.


One of the things that Aiden got for Christmas this year was snow clothes. I was so excited to get him all dressed up and take him out in the snow. The task wasn't easy and Aiden did not go quietly. It took me 15 minutes just to get him into the snow pants and another 30 to get his boots on- okay maybe not that long but it seemed like it. So we finally get him outside and he is throwing a fit. I put him in the snow and he went stiff as a board. His face fell right into the snow and that made the situation even worse. My mom took his coat off- because who knows what was bothering him and walked him around the yard. It was fun to get some pictures even though Aiden didn't really enjoy it.

4 comments:

Telisse and Kade said...

That is too funny! ahhh mom don't put me in that....Fun pictures.

Camille said...

ITS ABOUT TIME you updated your blog! Those are fun pictures. I need to call you sometime and catch up. Aiden is growing up too fast but I bet he is getting funner by the day.

Telisse and Kade said...

Amanda... Im going private. Too many creeps out there. I need your email address however. Email me at telisseallen@preciscom.net
Thanks

Dunn Family said...

Go figure! You can never tell how kids will react to new things! He is cute though!