Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!


Aiden the day after Halloween playing with the candy.
Doesn't he look happy?





I was surprised that Aiden didn't have a freak out when
I put his costume on. We tried it earlier this month and he
was not having it.



I took him outside and he was fine. He played in
the dirt and leaves.




I love this picture. I was having a hard time getting
him to pay attention so I wasn't actually looking
through the lens on this one.

We hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween
this year. We had friends and family over last night.
It was a good time.

3 comments:

Grogan Clan said...

He is so cute. I am telling you girl he looks like you alot. He is a cute monkey. Halloween looked like a blast, we had a blast to the funnest one yet and more to come... love looking at your blog can't wait to see more.. love ya kelly

Angela said...

Thanks for the great Halloween! The food was very tasty and cute! Aiden looked so cute! I really like the last pic too.

Dunn Family said...

he is such a cute little monkey.