Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween preparations!


I did the one on the left, Tracy did the one on the right.


Tracy's pumpkin lit up.



Cam on the left, Tracy on the right.




Mine-It is a monster if you can't tell.



Tracy and Jesse. Tracy didn't want her picture taken so she looked down.




The front of the house. Looks good Huh! Huh!





Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays. We decided to have some fun and decorate outside the house this year. I think it turned out well. We also did some pumpkin carving with Tracy and Cam this past weekend. I think mine is the best but I am a bit biased. I was the only one who tried using a stencil. Halloween is friday and we are having some friends over. I will post some more pics of Aiden in his costume this weekend but for now here are some pictures of the house and our pumpkins.

2 comments:

Raychelle said...

Amanda, your house and your family are just so darn cute! I'm glad things are going well for you.

Angela said...

Cute, I can't wait to see it in person!