Saturday, October 17, 2009

Haunted Hallow


The last time I ventured into a haunted house of any sorts I was in high school. Knowing that, you can imagine that experience was not the best one for me. I was with two of my friends and we screamed so much and so loud that my throat hurt for a week. I was seriously traumatized. When my teammates suggested we all go to the haunted hallow I was not thrilled but I thought that maybe since it's been 12 years later I might be able to handle it. I actually did okay. There were some parts that made me jump but I mostly laughed and had a really good time. The margaritas before might have helped a little and the fact that Natalie let me hold onto her arm the whole time might have had something to do with it as well. Maybe I will go next year.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad to hear you had fun. My friends mom went to that and got a black eye from running into a tree. So you're lucky you had no injuries! :)