Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hogle Zoo


Aiden in the turtle shell. I think this was his favorite part.
He didn't want to leave.


Grandma and Aiden.



Watching the Elephants


Watching the Tiger.



More Turtle shell


Riding the carousel


Aiden and Mom


Train ride.

We took advantage of the sunshine yesterday and hauled Aiden to the Zoo. When I say we, I actually mean me and my mom. She was watching him during the week and we met up at the zoo. Aiden had a blast but got a little cranky towards the end. I think he was just tired because I put him in the car to go home and he was asleep before we even left the parking lot. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh cute! I need to take my kids to the zoo! If the rain would just go away! The pictures are great!

Grogan Clan said...

i cant believe how big he is.. he such a cute little thing. looks like you guys are just having the time of you lives. i can't wait to go to the zoo, we have been wanting to but never get the chance with all that is going on. So i am glad someones having fun at the zoo.. i love the pix...