Saturday, March 21, 2009

Creativity!


I made this cake for a girl that I work with. She is having a baby so we threw her a baby shower and I made the cake. In case you were wondering it was a jungle theme.


I made this cake for my brother Cameron's 22nd birthday. He like legos in case you didn't get it.


Any one who knows me, knows that I am a little creative. If there is something that I can do that shows my creative side than I am doing it. The last couple of weeks I have made a few cakes that I have loved and thought I would share them. I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my! Those are super cute!! Great job! Love the new pics of Aiden! He is growing so fast! Did you go to the scrap expo?

Tracy and Cameron said...

You are amazing!

April Iriart said...

Hey Hun! I found both you and Kelly today! Yay!
These are so neat! You have always been so crafty!